Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Random x Six

Dear Reader,

I ne-e-e-e-e-e-ever e-e-e-ver succumb to the meme craze, at least on this blog. But since I was tagged by the lovely and gracious Karen, it'd be inexpressively rude to decline.

Here are six random things about me:

1. I don't have one stitch of clothing with artificial fibers.

2. I have lived in (wait, let me count) 5 different countries (most of those have been South American) and 3 different states.

3. I refuse to drive cars with automatic transmissions.

4. I am pathologically longanimous.

5. I have never consumed anything artificially sweetened.

6. My fantasy of meeting Jesus entails His explaining things so that IT ALL FINALLY MAKES SENSE. The rest of my time in Heaven can be spent reading and interceding.

Now you know.

-J.