Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

While we're at it.

OK.

The Big Autumn Project looks like it's going to be OK. Not by a landslide, or even a comfortable margin, but if everything goes as it seems, all will be fine.

Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers. This project has felt like giving birth to a flaming porcupine. A special thanks to Veritas and the Carmelites (esp. Sr. I & Sr. R) and the lovely and gracious Karen who hobbled around St. Pat's with a candle to light for me. PLEASE KEEP IT UP, IT'S WORKING.

I will pray a novena for all of you and your intentions.

Now, while I have you in a prayerful frame of mind, please keep my oldest boy Joey in your prayers. He's flying up to NYC from 12/19 to 12/23 with my BiL and his whole family. He's only 9, and even though he's a big boy (he said so himself) he could use your prayers for a safe and uneventful journey. Those of you with kids know the sort of angsty feeling I'm feeling.

Thanks, and put this all on my spiritual tab.

-J.