No, not like "Joyce"

Yes, yes...I know that OKCupid tests totally mangle Blogger posts/templates, so I cleaned it up as best I could, dropping some things that were messing me up. Still. A guy must be allowed to preen.

the Wit
(66% dark, 30% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN COMPLEX DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty -- after all isn't that The Simpsons' philosophy? -- but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat. I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -


If you're interested, try my best friend's best test:

The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece

Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid


I tag whoever wants to, and also Ryan.

Popular posts from this blog

Table Read Theater - The Lost Keys (Rough Cut II)

Giving thanks...

Cuban sandwiches, the right (i.e. only) way.