Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Procrastination MeMe

The Caveman invited anyone looking for a good time to consider themselves tagged for his meme. I picked up on it from the lovely and gracious Karen.

******

What time is your alarm clock set to?
6something a.m.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
That this is the near occasion of sin, in big flashing neon letters.

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I do. I also think gravity is real and the earth is spherical.

What movie do you know every line to?
The Right Stuff, Duck Soup, Metropolitan, Airplane, and Volunteers. There are several others to which I know most of the lines.

What is your favorite movie?
The Right Stuff

Is anyone in love with you?
My wife, ostensibly, which is why I assume she hasn't yet shot me in spite of all the times she is vexed by me.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
I toss.

Who was the last person to make you mad?
They all make me mad.

Are you a lover or a fighter?
"I don’t understand why I have to pick one." But if I do, I’m a lover.

Are you a morning or evening person?
I’m a evening. Like a vampire, but without the whole blood thing, or the theologicaly worrisome occult/undead nasties.

Are you a cuddler?
No.

Are you a perfectionist?
Yes, which is also why I'm not much of a team player...not that you asked.

Have you ever written a poem?
Yes. Long story.

Do you have more guy or girl friends?
Girls, by far. They are ceaselessly fascinating, and it's kind of like being an expatriate in a strange and distant land where nothing makes sense to you.

How many tickets have you gotten?
One word: Wallpaper. (None recently)

Piercings?
None.

Do you have a tattoo?
One. Long story.

Are you patient?
Not especially, nor have I ever been adequate reason for being.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Probably.

Tea or coffee?
Orange pekoe or Earl Grey or Green tea. Espresso. (I'm bi-caffeinated.)

Regularly burn incense?
Why?

Ever been in love?
Thrice.

Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

What do you do when you’re sad or upset?
Abuse livestock. Actually, I pray and I write (not related, incidentally) and I may cook if things look dire enough.

Afraid of heights?
No. Unless I'm on some rickety bridge over a gorge in the Amazon.

Can you change the oil in your car?
I could, but why?

Favorite flower?
Orange blossom.

Favorite hangout?
eBay.

Middle name?
M.

Most romantic sounding language?
Italian.

Ever been overseas?
Yes.