Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

As usual, these orders are like commands to me.

The lovely and gracious Karen Hall has tagged me for the "Only Six Quirks" meme. As she bloody well knows, I have impressive, salutary quirks.

Six Rules for Six Quirks:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you [OK, done]
2. Mention the rules on your blog [OK, done]
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged 6. Wait and see how far it spreads.

I'll have to think of the taggery aspect.

My Quirks

1. I'm fanatical about etymology.
2. I've checked luggage in only TWICE in my adult life. Two times too many, if you ask me.
3. I have never bought a car with an automatic transmission. Even power steering is suspect.
4. I would drink Kosher-For-Passover Coca-Colain a blizzard.
5. I agonize about having to wait to go to Confession. Then I agonize about going, until I have gone. Lotta agony there.
6. I can drink espresso and then fall asleep.

[Insert the "I hereby tag..." here.]

-J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home