Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More radio silence.

I had foolishly thought that once my previous project had wrapped up (successfully, by all indications) that I'd have the time I'd need to engage in frequent bloggery.

Ha!

If you see the news from Wall Street, you'll see it is currently in...um...some measure of turmoil. That turmoil translates into MUCH upheaval and stress and worry ovah heah. As in "Our Lady of the Prairies, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease pray for me." There is much perspiration and concern.

(Incidentally, if you could add this to my seemingly endless pile of things for which I need prayin' I'd be hugely appreciative. While you're at it, please pray to God to, pretty please, not trust me so bloody much.)

So that's been that.

-J.