Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's almost that time of the year!

I think people should start getting in the mood for the season by listening to festive music.

Classics such as:

Away In A Kenyan
Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
A Child This Day Is Born And Put In The Janitor's Closet
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Full Terms
ACORN, We Have Gotten By
Biden Will Be Ringing
VERY Blue Christmas
Christians Roasting On An Open Fire
Deck The Halls According To New Federal Safe-Decking Mandates
Do You Hear What I Hear? Then Maybe You Should Stop Watching MSNBC
Frosty The Weatherman
Go Tell It On The Mountain, Chased by BATF Agents
God Rest Ye Rev. Wright
Grandma Got Euthanized By A Reindeer
Change! The Herald Angels Sing
Holly Jolly Biden
I Heard CNN On Christmas Day
I Saw Daddy Exchanging Vows With Santa Claus
I Saw Three Solar Powered Ships
I Want an Olbermann for Christmas
I'll Be Home For Christmas On Furlough From That Community Service Thing
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Chris Matthews
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (likely moved to April 15)
Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Barack
Jolly Birth Certificate
Joy To The One
You're A Mean One, Mr. Gingrich
O Come, All Ye Faithful, Where We Can Get You All At Once
O Little Town Of Bethlehem, In PLO Control
O Rahm, O Rahm Emanuel!
O Tannenbaum, Meet O Khalidi
Barackin' Around The Christmas Tree
Rudolph The Red Star Reindeer
Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Amnesty
Silent Night For Talk Radio
Silver And Gold To Hedge Against Inflation
The Last Noel
The Little Drummer Biden
Up On The House Rezko Bought
We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Good Luck Getting Gifts
What Unwanted Child Is This?
While Shepherds Pretended To Watch Their Flocks

-J.