Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Updatedness

Please.

I'm asking nicely.

As you may know, there are some business things (God knows what they are, I'd rather not get into them here) I have going on. Some are just stalled, and some "ain't lookin' too pretty." Since this post could devolve into a mush of cryptic business-speak I'll cut to the chase:

Basically, I SERIOUSLY need your prayers. I mean really, really need the prayers.

(The hopes I had for this were seriously -- probably fatally -- dashed, which didn't help.)

So, while I work on getting Rosary burns and calluses on my knees, I ask you with every last shred of humility* I have, to please pray for these intentions. Whereas two years ago my hopes would have been for serious financial success, today I'd be thrilled with getting out with only a "severe beating."

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

AMDG,

-J.

* Humility, er, does not come naturally to me. I expect this is part of what God's doing here.