Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Essential thinking for reading Catholics.

Friday, January 03, 2014

Intermission

I've just read a "thing" from the New York Post that was so appalling it has me on the verge of blogging a profanity-laced tirade.

At this moment I am so livid that I realize it's unwise for me to ponder posting or not posting same. I mean right now I can, quite literally, feel my entire cardiovascular system pulsing.

In said post, I would likely comment on certain persons (jointly and severally) in wildly uncharitable ways. Absent any developments (or calming down on my part) I will consider the exercise well worth the richly deserved trip to the Confessional and the subsequent Penance and Plenary Indulgence.

In the meantime I continue to translate Evangelii Gaudium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home